Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Christmas done


Christmas has past, it's time for taxes. Hurrah!Hurrah!

I sold my spinning wheel, an older traditional of unknown origin. Thanks to Ravelry's Mariaknittedit for a smooth transaction.

Now I think I'm going for a Fricke Double Treadle like this...
It's closer to the style I learned to spin on and it folds for travel needs.
All of the animals are doing well. We had a close call with Bella getting sick, but after some wonderful care by Dr. VanAmstel at UT-Knoxville she's well on her way to recovery AND she held onto her pregnancy. Unfortunately they had to shave both sides of her body so now she's wearing a nice warm coat all winter.
A special thanks to Melody Johnson for mentioning us in her blog Fibermania. Check her out for tons of creative stuff... Fantastic quilts, art, knitting, etc.,etc.!

1 comment:

queenopearls said...

So glad to read Bella is doing well again in her coat.
I found you through Fibermania and adore reading your blog. Your descriptions and sense of humor are delightful. I wish I lived closer so I could visit.
I wish you all the very best in the new year.
Christina
Lakewood, OH